View Single Post
Old 02-26-2009, 10:34 AM   #4
MsAstoria
Evangelist
MsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipedia

Device: Kindle Fire HDX, iPhone (yes, I read on my phone)
Quote:
Originally Posted by pippin65 View Post
hi everyone, love my kindle 2 with a few small exceptions. the interface/navigation seems sluggish- although page turning is fine. love the heft, the feeling of quality.
here's my head scratcher...I originally ordered a kindle 1 but then cancelled before it was shipped last year. I did buy a kindle 2 and when I went to my kindle area on the amazon website, my new, and only, kindle is listed as Thomas' 4th kindle... why?
Yeah, I had a similar experience. I had originally ordered a Kindle in December, then changed my mind and canceled the order. I ordered the new K2 two weeks ago. When I visited my "kindle page", I saw that my K2 was registered as Joyce's 2nd Kindle and showed the canceled Kindle as Joyce's Kindle. I just de-registered the 1st one and renamed the "real" Kindle as Joyce-M Kindle. Worked fine and within a day, all my K downloads showed the new name as the right device.
MsAstoria is offline   Reply With Quote