View Single Post
Old 01-21-2009, 04:10 PM   #44
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsgreer View Post
oh no, I can't win.

Surely there are guys out there with more readers than me! Speak up!
Six readers in about a year and a half and the first three within two weeks of each other? Sorry, but you win. Look, there are a lot of people who envy you so relax and enjoy it. Oh, by the way, I hear there's a new Kindle coming out next week with better fonts, better spacing, special character display, etc.
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote