View Single Post
Old 01-20-2009, 09:52 PM   #36
pwalker8
Grand Sorcerer
pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro, iPad mini, Kobo Aura, Amazon paperwhite, Sony PRS-T2
I've got a Sony 500, a Sony 505 and a Kindle. I bought the 505 because it has more memory and slightly better ergonomics. I keep the 500 as a spare since I have converted the majority of my reading to ebooks. I bought a kindle because Amazon has a much better book selection than does Sony. Right now, I buy books for the kindle, convert them and read them on the 505.
pwalker8 is offline   Reply With Quote