View Single Post
Old 04-13-2016, 08:38 PM   #65
increduloussus
Enthusiast
increduloussus , Klaatu Barada Niktu!increduloussus , Klaatu Barada Niktu!increduloussus , Klaatu Barada Niktu!increduloussus , Klaatu Barada Niktu!increduloussus , Klaatu Barada Niktu!increduloussus , Klaatu Barada Niktu!increduloussus , Klaatu Barada Niktu!increduloussus , Klaatu Barada Niktu!increduloussus , Klaatu Barada Niktu!increduloussus , Klaatu Barada Niktu!increduloussus , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Device: Onyx Boox N96
Hi folks, this is my first post here. I'm considering buying the N96. I'll be using it primarily for reading and annotating .pdfs, some of them scanned .pdfs. I hope to sync my Mendeley file directory to the N96 via Dropbox, and annotate while I read--not sure which app I will use.

Currently I'm using a Kindle DX, which is far too cumbersome to make notes with. So the biggest upside to the Onyx will be the ability to use the stylus. But I also like the feature of capacitive touch, for things like navigating through menus. My question is this: does the capacitive touch cause problems when you're making notes or drawing with the stylus? I'm worried they might give conflicting inputs, and that the dual-touch model might be frustrating to use in this context. Or perhaps there's a way to turn each input on/off independently through the OS?

Thanks in advance for any advice or knowledge.
increduloussus is offline   Reply With Quote