View Single Post
Old 04-12-2016, 10:18 AM   #63
Randy11
Wizard
Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung EB60, Onyx M92, Onyx Max2
Quote:
Originally Posted by espinosa00011 View Post
I agree with you and that was the reason I posted I think it is always interesting to know other places to buy and prices of the same product.

But since I do not understand your attitude in this forum I will stop posting. Good luck to continue supporting Booxtor and ereader-store in this forum. It seems to be your main intention here and it seems a private marketing channel of ereader-store.

Bye, best regards
espinosa00011
I only try to be fair.

The question of the price is reasonable.

In this sub-forum, we have seen several vendors. You can verify that a particular vendor has spent some time to improve the devices. I'm try to be fair : I said it, that's all. We know some vendors, their qualities and their lacks.

If a new vendor come with a good price, good services and support, I'll be happy.

I don't support someone.
Randy11 is offline   Reply With Quote