Thread: Aura HD For U.S. Buyers...
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2013, 04:37 AM   #18
allovertheglobe
Grumpy Old Man
allovertheglobe can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allovertheglobe can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allovertheglobe can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allovertheglobe can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allovertheglobe can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allovertheglobe can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allovertheglobe can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allovertheglobe can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allovertheglobe can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allovertheglobe can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allovertheglobe can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Kobo, Nook Classic,Color,ST/Glow, iRex DR1000, Sony 505, REB1100&1200
Order placed on 4/15, via Safari since I had issues with Firefox. Invoice received on 4/18, as well as pre-charge.

Call received on 4/17 from a Kobo rep that the Espresso cover was already sold out and wouldn't be available for 2-3 months...bleh. If I wanted to change my order? Went all-Onyx after all.

Pre-charge replaced by charge on 4/19. No shipping info.

But also charge from "Dillard's" for approx. same amount at the same time?!? Suspected fraud, but amount was very similar and it seems that Dillard's is some kind of dept. store selling some electronics, so I thought they may handle Kobo shipping & handling in the U.S.? Since Kobo finally charged separately, obviously fraud.

I am extremely careful with online purchases, and Kobo was the only company I recently gave this particular information to... Most likely they have nothing to do with it, but I would strongly suggest to keep an eye on your recent CC charges anyway...

Last edited by allovertheglobe; 04-23-2013 at 04:51 AM.
allovertheglobe is offline   Reply With Quote