Thread: Aura HD For U.S. Buyers...
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2013, 10:27 PM   #16
haydnfan
Guru
haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 4, Oasis 2
I received my invoice and was charged on the 19th. I contacted customer support wondering about if it was shipped and they told me that the order was marked as "processing" and when it ships, I will receive a shipping notification. If they won't ship until Thursday, I won't bother them again unless I don't receive a shipping notification by Friday. I must say that I don't appreciate being charged without the item being shipped, I guess I'm just used to amazon.
haydnfan is offline   Reply With Quote