View Single Post
Old 03-24-2013, 10:44 AM   #21
tempest@de
Fanatic
tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, kindle
Thank’s tshering, I read the instructions and unfortunately I will stick with the separate dictionaries, It appears to be quite complicated for my capabilities, and would take quite some time, that is if I understood correctly.
I would have to open the html file, let’s say aa.html in the A-dictionary and the aa.html in the B-dictionary and put all the entries together in alphabetical order and then save the result as the C-dictionary, I would have to do that for all the files and after that I have to build the index.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tshering View Post
tempest@de,

I merged the French translation dictionary and the French-English dictionary and was quite happy with it. You can find instructions on how to make custom dictionaries here. Merging dictionaries is not much different from making new ones.
Note: Some Kobo dictionaries are encrypted. They can therefore not be merged. I cannot remember whether the portuguese dictionaries are encrypted.
tempest@de is online now   Reply With Quote