View Single Post
Old 03-22-2013, 06:10 PM   #19
unaj41
Enthusiast
unaj41 actually enjoys Vogon poetry.unaj41 actually enjoys Vogon poetry.unaj41 actually enjoys Vogon poetry.unaj41 actually enjoys Vogon poetry.unaj41 actually enjoys Vogon poetry.unaj41 actually enjoys Vogon poetry.unaj41 actually enjoys Vogon poetry.unaj41 actually enjoys Vogon poetry.unaj41 actually enjoys Vogon poetry.unaj41 actually enjoys Vogon poetry.unaj41 actually enjoys Vogon poetry.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Let me ask you a question little bit off the original topic, but still related to dictionary customization:

So far I found a lot of posts about how to change default dic, how to swap default dic for translation dic, etc. ... but I did not find anything concrete about how to create a new language translation dictionary (one not offered by Kobo yet) ...

The reason I am asking is I gifted my elderly father Kobo Touch - his native language is Czech, but he is reading (or at least trying to read) in English. For him it would be a life-saver, if he could simply click on the unknown word and rather then getting English dictionary definition he would get the translation into Czech.

There is already a plenty info on how to install it, but:

- How do you create translation dictionary (kind of from the scratch) which would work with Kobo?
- Any source for download of the actual translation dictionary that then needs to be converted to Kobo format?
unaj41 is offline   Reply With Quote