View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013, 06:26 AM   #9
por
Groupie
por is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.por is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.por is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.por is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.por is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.por is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.por is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.por is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.por is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.por is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.por is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.

Device: ONYX M96
Quote:
Originally Posted by edryan View Post
I've got a crack developing in the top right of my screen. I just got the screen replaced a month ago, and this is happening again already. I put the device through normal use--the most trauma it ever experiences is getting carried around in my backpack in the case that it came with.

I get that the large screen size makes it more fragile than smaller e-readers, but this is just ridiculous. I'm not throwing the thing against the wall, after all, I'm just taking it to work and back.

Do not buy the M92. It's an expensive device that is far too easy to break, and the cost of repair is prohibitive.
Consider scenarios where sharp edges could press against the screen (even when it is in its case) and try avoiding these. Example: if you have a laptop or notebook in you backpack try to always store the device with its screen against the laptop/notebook.
por is offline   Reply With Quote