View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012, 10:22 AM   #13
BeccaPrice
Wizard
BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 350, K3-3G, K4SO, KPW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Popup View Post
(The 'time left' is one of the 'new features' in the PW, and its moderately cool, but I have yet to find a use for it...)
maybe to help you figure out how much further to read that night before quitting and going to sleep?

On my K3, I've often stopped reading at what seems like a good break in the action only to find that I'm only a page or two shy of the end of the chapter.
BeccaPrice is offline   Reply With Quote