View Single Post
Old 11-03-2012, 10:24 PM   #32
new
K3, K4B, KDX, KFHD, PW1&2
new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4B, KDX3G, KFHD, PW1, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
One word Mantano.

I grabbed a copy from KF and working on making it a tad bolder because other apps render it too thin unlike Kindle app on the Fire.

Try converting the book to AZW3. You will have to sideload it not email it to the KFHD but it should keep the font size.
Can you tell me the differences of why AZW3 and why sideload? I did sideload the one book that the fonts size didn't recognize, but it was MOBI.

Do you copy the metadata.opf along with the book and jpg?

Where did you download Mantano and was it $7? Why couldn't you use that on the Fire HD too? Maybe it doesn't work for the Fire HD, as I was reading Amazon and someone said it didn't work on the Fire HD.

Thanks Blossom.

Last edited by new; 11-04-2012 at 04:31 PM.
new is offline   Reply With Quote