View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 11:45 AM   #375
techiegirl
Groupie
techiegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, iPad Mini, iPhone 6+
I am noticing the blotches more, specially since I do most of my reading at night. Was I expecting perfection? No. Am I disappointed? Probably...at least a little, if not a lot. My blotches aren't as bad as some of the pictures I've seen here.

Having had the Nook Glow, I do prefer the KPW over the Nook. I find the lighting to be much more even with the Kindle. With the Nook, I saw various shades of brightness/darkness throughout the screen. With the Kindle, I only notice it in the bottom.

I do prefer the KPW over a lighted case. I find that even with it's issues, lighting is much more even with the KPW than with any lighted case or clip on light that I've ever used.
techiegirl is offline   Reply With Quote