View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 09:46 AM   #372
Trauma Doll
Addict
Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Gave up on PW. Using Kindle Keyboard.
Well, I finally had the 'derp' moment of realizing it was silly for me to wait around for more data from the Internets when the screen was really distracting me, so I did the troubleshooting script with Amazon support (they were pretty nice but it took a little longer than I expected--still, maybe the info-gathering will help in the big picture), and they're shipping me a replacement unit, EDD 10/9. Fingers crossed.

In other news, a second household order I placed on 9/25 has had its shipping date moved up from 10/25 to 10/19 as of this morning. Either they're getting ahead of production or demand has fallen off.
Trauma Doll is offline   Reply With Quote