View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 12:46 AM   #7
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightBird View Post
Ooo - great deal on the Trilogy.

I'm sure you won't have a problem getting a refund.

Sad to say, I have used all the Kobo coupons.
Got the refund ... and haven't used my coupons ...

So - go for the lower price or put it on the account that the family shares?

Btw, does anyone else think the new paperwhite's insistence on telling you how many minutes it should take you to finish a chapter is annoying?

I keep setting it back to location (and I miss the bar at the bottom to show progress -- it's not as though they are using the space for anything else) but every time the kindle goes to sleep, it resets to time/chapter.
koland is offline   Reply With Quote