View Single Post
Old 08-01-2012, 02:40 PM   #6
qlob
Official Lurker
qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3.4
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekmaster View Post
In many cases you can static link programs so that they are not dependent on loadable libraries.
OK, thanks for the advice... I remember looking for it in some program i was trying to compile (IIRC it was irssi), but i couldn't find it... my next project is to try to compile Finch (command line version of pidgin, my favorite IM client of all time... I'm pretty sure it does static linking, but I'm not sure..)

Still, my original question remains unanswered.... I cannot use this KT binary on my K3 because the KT is ARMv7, right?

Last edited by qlob; 08-01-2012 at 02:44 PM.
qlob is offline   Reply With Quote