View Single Post
Old 06-16-2011, 07:16 PM   #27
PamelaMary
Guru
PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Reader comments I got on Facebook

Here are some comments from Elva as she read The Living Image. I got permission to post them because they are so cute:

- am really enjoying The Living Image! fun, funny (love the buffoonish goon brothers!) only at 20%.

-well, the novel's climate has changed....the double has developed hormones and memories - and maybe an agenda...The proverbial Plot Thickens

-Sooo fun!! Kindly brilliant scientist, his greedy, goon lawyer sons, the CIA, KGB, a Japanese ego-maniac, the Yakusa, and a computer twin who gulps Mrs. Butterworth's and likes Creme de Menthe w/soda & crunching roast bones. Funny, Smart. (Took a break for Friday night fun but almost half-way now.)

-Living Image: @ 81%. HATE Hashimoto. Disliking Mark. Liking Ivar. Love the goons (for comedy). Has this story been optioned for a film? It needs to be. later! el