View Single Post
Old 06-15-2011, 10:30 PM   #14
ebsebs
Connoisseur
ebsebs possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timeebsebs possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timeebsebs possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timeebsebs possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timeebsebs possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timeebsebs possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timeebsebs possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timeebsebs possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timeebsebs possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timeebsebs possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timeebsebs possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Time

Device: Nook ST/Nook HD+
madsquabbles,

Do you know of any software fix for the speaker balance problem that does not require the tablet to be rooted?
I'm hesitant to go through the whole "rooting" process just to fix the speaker problem.

Everything on my Transformer is perfect, aside from the low volume from the left speaker.
I'm really enjoying it, and your dock as well!

Regards,
Eric
ebsebs is offline   Reply With Quote