View Single Post
Old 06-15-2011, 08:34 PM   #13
madsquabbles
Groupie
madsquabbles shines like a glazed doughnut.madsquabbles shines like a glazed doughnut.madsquabbles shines like a glazed doughnut.madsquabbles shines like a glazed doughnut.madsquabbles shines like a glazed doughnut.madsquabbles shines like a glazed doughnut.madsquabbles shines like a glazed doughnut.madsquabbles shines like a glazed doughnut.madsquabbles shines like a glazed doughnut.madsquabbles shines like a glazed doughnut.madsquabbles shines like a glazed doughnut.

Device: samsung 8.9, galaxy note 10.1, galaxy note 2, nook hd+, ipad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andanzas View Post
Wait until Asus discovers that madsquabbles has returned half of those shipped units.
and I may be taking a third back. while holding it reading in my, uh, office I heard a pop and now my left is squshy under thw volume button.I was olding it one handed at the time. it's not really bad nw,but it does worryme. at least I have til july to make up m mind. the positive thing is that my light bleed lessened some.

I'm really wanting to love this tablet. ecerything was looking better after they found a siftware fix for the balance issue and another for the poor volume level.

sorry for the errors typing with honeycomb is laggy on quite a few forums.
madsquabbles is offline   Reply With Quote