View Single Post
Old 06-10-2011, 04:25 PM   #7
boswd
Banned
boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: The Nook, Nook color and Droid X
Quote:
Originally Posted by =X= View Post
@InvisibleMan; fixed the miss quote, but really it does mean the same.

Yes I agree, when where talking mm or less for thinness, I think that "thinness" is overrated.
As for convince I totally agree. That is why I like the Thrive so much. Having a USB 2.0, replaceable battery and SD card slot on the main tablet is just too convenient. It does make the Thrive the thickest of the three but where taking mm.

The Asus does address this with the keyboard(no replaceable batter but an extra battery) but that is something else we have to carry.

=X=
I like Toshiba's laptops, this will be interesting to check out. I don't think it'll be too thick. Of course all the mainstream reviewers will go on and on about it. It''s to the point that even if you had the greatest tablet ever if it's not as thin as the iPad is not worth a look I mean serious anything under an inch is thin and everything else inconsequential.

to me the SD card slot is just a great feature, not just for memory put to pop your cards in and uploading your photo's and videos directly to your device. That's HUGE!!!!!!
boswd is offline   Reply With Quote