View Single Post
Old 05-12-2011, 01:56 PM   #8
ClairePMR
Groupie
ClairePMR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ClairePMR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ClairePMR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ClairePMR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ClairePMR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ClairePMR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ClairePMR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ClairePMR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ClairePMR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ClairePMR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ClairePMR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook Color, Kindle, EB1150, Galaxy Tab 2 10.1, Surface Pro 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by PJinNH View Post
In the past when I've converted fanfic to RTF files using OpenOffice, the conversion to RTF didn't pick up all the text in italics, etc., which was very disappointing.
I currently use both of these open-source programs and have had the same problem, regardless of the file type that I convert to. If I have to upload a file to almost any of the fanfic sites, I've had to save it in MSWord (I have the 2007 version), then do the conversion to either RTF or HTML to get the file to be accepted properly. Haven't been able to get around this problem either.

I prefer both of the open-source programs to MSWord for functionality and ease of use, but I've had to go back to Word consistently to make the final conversions for upload.
ClairePMR is offline   Reply With Quote