View Single Post
Old 09-17-2010, 12:56 AM   #15
meromana
Zealot
meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: my laptop
Quote:
Originally Posted by queentess View Post
Amazon notifies purchasers when the book has been updated, but you'll want everyone who reads the reviews to know you've made an effort to clean it up.
Is that true? I've not been notified of any re-releases of books I've bought for Kindle, and I know some of them have been updated since I bought. I had to contact Amazon to request the updates be sent to my Kindle account. Is there some opt-in list I need to get on for these kinds of notifications?

--Maria
meromana is offline   Reply With Quote