View Single Post
Old 09-16-2010, 08:07 PM   #14
jaxx6166
Wizard
jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 350, iPad, PW
There are some people though that would be on the opposite end of the coin. Several one star reviews, somebody could think "Is this really THAT bad? I have to look."

It's like the people that stop and stare at nasty car wrecks. Reviews are reviews and just as subjective as the author and the writer. What's dreck to one person could be a pearl to another.

I don't think a single one star review could kill your sales completely. But, in the self pub world where 50 copies is a gold record, it very well could... I'm still of the opinion that NOTHING should be sold before it's been seen by other's eyes.
jaxx6166 is offline   Reply With Quote