View Single Post
Old 09-16-2010, 04:41 PM   #13
dworth
Zealot
dworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle pc
"Yeah... if both the 4-star review and the 1-star review are harping on grammar and the need for an editor, I'm going to avoid that book like the plague. "

My thoughts exactly It's a shame that the reviews in Amazon don't have a 'this review refers to an earlier version' tag on them or something.

Thanks for the input guys. I'm off on my hols for the next few weeks so I might not be able to respond after today.
dworth is offline   Reply With Quote