View Single Post
Old 09-12-2010, 11:45 PM   #5
soondai
Guru
soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite
Culver City, CA. There are a couple Targets by me. They both had it for 104 for a while.... not quite low enough to make me jump. But I could not resist 75 bucks. I saw a post somewhere else on the boards mentioning that price too.

Thanks for the tip on the charger. I almost certainly would have let my computer snooze and siphon off the battery. I'll have to pick up a charger because the kiddo always loves to tug any cords hanging out the front of the computer.
soondai is offline   Reply With Quote