View Single Post
Old 09-12-2010, 09:23 PM   #4
Shopaholic
Cockatoo Mom!
Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, Kobo: A1, Clara, Libra 2, iPad Pro 11, iPad Mini
2) I've seen that PSP chargers work. I want to make sure: my cell phone charger w/ mini USB will not work?

That will not work. It will actually drain the battery. When you charge via USB on your computer you have to make sure it doesn't go into sleep mode or else it will drain the battery too.

I have an M-edge case with a zipper. It's ok but I do prefer it to the Sony cases. As for keeping it away from the toddler, you don't need a case. Move the reader to another room, higher ground, preferably somewhere that can be locked and out of the range and reach of the child. A case isn't going to stop a mischevious child determined to wreck something.

I have a few hundred on mine and it's getting slow. I'll just not put so many on it then. Not a big deal unless it crashes on me which hopefully I won't let it get to that point.

Where'd you find the reader for $75? I know you said Target but where are you located?
Shopaholic is offline   Reply With Quote