Thread: New firmware
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2010, 02:15 PM   #114
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360°
Quote:
Originally Posted by orwell2k View Post
Actually I have no complaints about the 14.2 firmware. I use the FBReader with wrist page-turns rather than the PB version, and rarely use ADE. If there was a firmware update I would like it to make significant improvements in ADE (as would everyone, no doubt!) but I suspect that is out of the control of PocketBook developers and depends on Adobe actually doing something for their customers - a forlorn hope, I suspect...
Well, there are more zoom options for ADE in 15.2, the page numbers are generally smaller and more of the screen acreage is used for the text. So that's quite nice already.
mtravellerh is offline   Reply With Quote