View Single Post
Old 08-08-2009, 09:45 PM   #233
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate the great View Post
The book might not be fair use (I disagree), but the image is becuase it is only a small part, was posted for noncommercial purposes, and does not detract from the sales of the book.
that's what I meant.. showing an image with part of a page of a book is fair use....

As far as the book, it is entirely possible the book was scanned and OCRed or the person lives in a country where copying the book is legal... I have no idea.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote