View Single Post
Old 12-27-2008, 06:22 AM   #9
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy White View Post
It might come in handy during the next episode of the TV show 24... I can just see Jack Bauer yelling in a terrorists face going, "C'mon!!! Tell us what you know!!! (Then brandishing one of these horrid poems menacingly) I'll DO it! I'll read one!!!" Then the Terrorist breaks and sobs, "No! Please! Anything but that! I'll tell all!"
I like that idea!

That reminds me of something similar in a commerical (but now the details are hazy)....something about reading the phone book to some prisoner....the idea was that it was incredibly boring and he surrendered all of his information... Or something like that.

Another good page-turner I assembled is that timeless classic on prime numbers - the unabridged edition, hahahahah - all one million of them. A real battery-tester, if ever there was one.

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote