View Single Post
Old 05-06-2013, 07:47 AM   #2
exaltedwombat
Guru
exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I had to look up FB2 to find out what it was!

I take it you have experience of other FB2 books which ARE structured - i.e. the format WILL do it?

Open your ePub in Sigil. IS it divided into chapters, each a seperate XHTML file? If not, it's easy to split them.

IS there a title at the beginning of each chapter, in a header style? Has the TOC been generated?
exaltedwombat is offline   Reply With Quote