Thread: Laptop Choices
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012, 05:18 AM   #28
Ekaros
Illiterate newbie
Ekaros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ekaros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ekaros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ekaros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ekaros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ekaros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ekaros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ekaros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ekaros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ekaros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ekaros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by wizwor View Post
I like to build/upgrade/repair. It's an itch I need to scratch from time to time. It's tough for me to build, though, because it costs SO much more than off the shelf. Take the Lenove I just purchased...
I build all of my desktop myself, on other hand I'm a gamer too. So I prefer to have power. They tend to be rather pricy, 700-900€ for parts for the machine, the other stuff is added to that. Also, I don't go to the cheapest options, but good power or quality point. Hmm need to find money to upgrade the other desktop... Also the other stuff can also be quite expensive, like the 150€ keyboard I got on this machine ;D
Ekaros is offline   Reply With Quote