View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 06:47 PM   #104
dos1
20% cooler.
dos1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dos1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dos1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dos1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dos1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dos1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dos1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dos1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dos1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dos1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dos1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by twobob View Post
Yep those 3 base libs (em1) for some reason screw the libfortran thing.

far as I can tell. aptitude replaces the clibs with the main ones and all is well.
just applying the changes now. fine. I'll just stick that in my process. rip guts. happy.

yep. the 3 main c libs just need switching out. perhaps you did that DOS. who knows, perhaps the bug has just been introduced. who cares it's all good now. onward with the testing...

(oh and package up some of the wins so far that can be easily natively packaged)

and don't forget to sudo apt-get clean my kindle from time to time
Great Well, I don't recall having any problems with emdebian versions of packages, so that could be some packaging bug introduced recently. Due to unfortunate events from last two weeks I wasn't up-to-date with it, and I don't use Emdebian on anywhere else other than Kindle, so I could just miss it

The day before 5.3.0 happened I installed Firefox and decided to try running Firefox Mobile interface on top of it. Themed a bit could work really well. Now I believe I'll be able to bring that idea to life soon
dos1 is offline   Reply With Quote