View Single Post
Old 10-27-2012, 07:35 AM   #75
haydnfan
Guru
haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 4, Oasis 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by robko View Post
and I have found the extra resolution doesn't make much different except in pictures.
I disagree. The extra resolution is what allows for nicer fonts AND have them be readable. It also allows you to use smaller fonts and have them be readable. On the kindle the lowest settings were nearly unreadable because the resolution was so low. On the PW that is no longer the case. On large font settings, you might not know a difference but on my preferred settings the font rendering is noticeably sharper.
haydnfan is offline   Reply With Quote