View Single Post
Old 09-14-2010, 09:21 AM   #67
jjansen
J
jjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: SONY PRS 505/300, iRex DR800SG, Nook
Quote:
Originally Posted by HansTWN View Post
you put the folder _DR800+ in the program folder and replace the UDS file in the /new subdirectory. Then you go to the SD card, open programs, and run dr800+ desktop. The program will install and reboot by itself (don't press the power button!).
Sorry but I am still having problems. I created a directory call "Programs" as I didn't have one. I tried two things. I tried putting the _DR800+ folder under Programs and also the dr800+.desktop file under programs (it was at the same level as the folder on my V2 extract). I also tried moving the entire dr800+-v2 folder under Programs. In both cases I then ejected the drive from Windows (or unplugged the USB - I tried both) navigated to the dr800+.desktop file under SD Card and selected it with the stylus. I always receive the message "The 'dr800+.desktop' application cannot be opened. Possibly the application is already open. Close it first and try again."

I tried removing all the dr800+ stuff, rebooting and then putting it back on. I still get the message. Am I still missing something simple? .........Jackie
jjansen is offline   Reply With Quote