View Single Post
Old 01-03-2010, 02:49 PM   #3
scgf
Connoisseur
scgf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scgf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scgf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scgf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scgf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scgf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scgf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scgf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scgf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scgf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scgf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, Amazon PW 3 iPad Pro, iPhone 12 Pro
Thanks, tompe. Unfortunately this doesn't appear to be happening. Each time I switch on I get asked for the language, I select English, then on the next reboot it asks me again, so I guess it needs a config.dat file in which to store the settings (this file does not exist). I also seem to remember font files, but these are no longer there either.

If I look into the folder when the drive is mounted on my Mac desktop I can see the ebook folder and Calibre has put books correctly into this folder, using folders for author, title etc., but the Opus doesn't see the books. If I opt to view using folders on the Opus I see an Adobe Digital Editions folder, but since ADE doesn't see the device I can't do anything with that either.

I'm pretty convinced that if I can reinstall the system folders and files it will work again.

Thanks for your help.
scgf is offline   Reply With Quote