View Single Post
Old 09-10-2013, 08:24 AM   #55
VirgoGirl
"Why is it doing *that*?"
VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Black Kobo Touch & Glo, responsible for 2 PaperWhites
As someone who is facing yet ANOTHER firmware install - this one a roll back to 2.4, if that doesn't work, back to 2.1.5 and make shelves without the card installed - I voted for the first option. I am tired of bugs.

I just want something that will let me add 3 ebooks without going processing for 20 minutes, then saying "You have no ebooks on your reader", despite the fact that I have 1,200 on it (which is what happened last night, again). I want stability.

My birthday is on Thursday, mys husband is asking if I want a Kindle Paperwhite or an Amazon gift certificate. He's pushing for the Paperwhite, and though I've been saying I'd rather have the gift certificate, I'm leaning more and more to the Paperwhite - which tells you something as I hate that it doesn't have an sd card ability.
VirgoGirl is offline   Reply With Quote