View Single Post
Old 07-07-2013, 06:09 PM   #12
fjtorres
Grand Sorcerer
fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T100TA,PW2,PRS-T1,KT,FireHD 8.9,K2, PB360,BeBook One,Axim51v,TC1000
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
Are they anymore? I guess I'm not as up on things as I used to be, but I always seem to end up in the Tablet & Reader area when I'm out shopping and I can't remember the last time I saw a Sony available. Where do they sell them these days?

Kobo almost seems to not want to be part of the US market on purpose sometimes.
As near as I can tell they are available at the Sony stores and mall kiosks. Sometimes.
Beyond that, a couple of the larger online vendors like J&R and Newegg.

Kobo you can get through a few indie bookstores. For a while, not even Kobo.com would sell them to the US.

In both cases, you have to know about them and actively go looking for them.
If you're not presold on them...
fjtorres is offline   Reply With Quote