View Single Post
Old 05-27-2013, 01:26 AM   #187
Hellmark
Wizard
Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nokia N800, PRS-505, Nook STR Glowlight, Kindle 3
I just bought a nook str with glowlight after Best Buy had them for sale for $79 the other day. Ended up getting one for my wife as well.

I am going to root mine to add a RSS reader, tapatalk, and Bacon reader for reddit. Those are the top things I do on my phone, and they'll be great on eink.

I was on the fence between Sony and the nook for ages. It kept coming down to the glowlight vs collections support. Nook's shelves have to be created on the device, which suck. When the nook ended up being $40 cheaper, that was the tie breaker.
Hellmark is offline   Reply With Quote