View Single Post
Old 04-03-2013, 11:16 PM   #31
barutanseijin
Nxfgrrjks
barutanseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barutanseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barutanseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barutanseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barutanseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barutanseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barutanseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barutanseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barutanseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barutanseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barutanseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: aura hd
It's very particular to the child, i think. I loved the Island of the blue dolphins -- still do -- but my children aren't so crazy about it. I'd ask what he or she wants to hear.

My 11 year old is into Tolkien these days, and that's what i read to him before bed. That's what he's most interested in. His younger sister is into the Candymakers & the other Wendy Mass books. However, she prefers to read to herself. If she wants something read to her, it's usually a picture book.
barutanseijin is offline   Reply With Quote