View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 04:11 PM   #170
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by sneakyspider View Post
Is there any (easy) way to modify the size of a font? One of my favorite fonts on the K3 and K4 is called Fanwood Text, but on the Paperwhite it renders as either too small or too large. When viewed on the second highest setting (to the right,) it is just a shade too large. If I could either make the font a bit smaller or a bit larger, then it would be just right. Is there any program where I could do this?
Font Creator Pro but it's expensive.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote