View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012, 02:14 PM   #4
LovesMacs
Fanatic
LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone, Kindle Touch
I mention this purely for information as I have no experience with this company. Virgin Mobile has no-contract mobile hotspot devices with unlimited data, listed here.

I think you buy the device and then buy cards at stores to refill your account. The cost may be prohibitive if you only need the hotspot for a week. I don't know about their coverage either. Again, just throwing this option out there.
LovesMacs is offline   Reply With Quote