View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 07:22 AM   #2
Booxtor
Booxtor
Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a lot of..
Quote:
Originally Posted by flycomputer View Post
Hi everyone,
I have bought a BOOX m92 for almost seven months, and I really love it.
Yesterday, after I hit the power bottom, the blue light beside the stick was on but nothing showed up on the screen. It just remained blank as if it's powered off.
So I charged it for the whole day and checked it again--same thing happened, the light was on and the screen was blank. Then I hit the reset bottom, held the power for a long time and turned it back on-- the light was acting as if my reader was functioning normally-- I need to wait several seconds before the light goes off.
I don't quiet get it, what could happened to my M92 and how can I fix it?

I will be really appreciated if anyone tells me how to do or what's wrong, thanks a lot.
flycomputer
is the screen just blank or you can see some stripes on it?
Booxtor is offline   Reply With Quote