View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 10:08 AM   #19
simond
Fanatic
simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, iPad, iPhone
Quote:
Originally Posted by evelynne_r View Post
I've been scouring the Interwebs, and so far found few reviews of the Kobo Glo. It's kind of been swamped by the launch of the Kindle Paperwhite. It's real pity. I'm very much looking forward to getting my Glo tomorrow.

I am interested to hear though; Amazon suggests leaving the frontlight on most of the time while you're reading. I'm curious to see what you guys do with the Glo.
I find with the light on minimum it works quite well being left on all the time, it's not looking white, but if you go in any dark area you can still read well.
simond is offline   Reply With Quote