View Single Post
Old 02-05-2012, 09:31 AM   #68
PF4Mobile
Guru
PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.

Device: Kobo Touch, Nook Touch, EEE 800 Note, Entourage PE, finally M92
I guess it is all about resolution here.
I have problems to understand how the color subpixels layer becomes transparent when the device shows B&W images. If that is possible I am OK with it. Colour for me for such a device is a bonus as long as B&W resolution is good enough to read PDFs and the annotating works as expected (I can highlight and export with freehand drawing on PDF as bonus feature). BTW ...is this freehand drawing there? I remember I saw that in a video but nobody here has shown some PDFs with that ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyh2000 View Post
I don't think you can annotate a file at the moment in any way at all. When you highlight text and add it to the summary it gets stored in a separate plain text file.

Unless Ectaco add some functionality soon they better change their advertising blurb.

Andrew
LuBiB says something else. According to him something gets saved in a txt file and something in the original (?) pdf.
Now ...this is somehow confusing and this is why I am asking for a sample file
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...1&postcount=36

Last edited by PF4Mobile; 02-05-2012 at 09:35 AM.
PF4Mobile is offline   Reply With Quote