Thread: Mantano App
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2011, 06:38 PM   #28
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by volwrath View Post
Oh I agree absolutely. A friend and I were having PDF wars today and I must admit his Nook Touch rendered PDF (with reflow) better than any kindle Ive ever seen, and so that led me to try out Mantano's support. All in all Im pleasantly surprised, but I dont know if I will swap out fbreader for its epub support.
Last time I tried FBReader it wouldn't read style sheets correctly. Has this changed?
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote