View Single Post
Old 11-15-2011, 01:31 PM   #69
kjk
kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: never enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by =X= View Post

Not disagreeing, I also think the ads I mentioned were also targeted at the younger crowd, I'll add the iPod Dancing teens to that as well. But when you look around a good a mount of those folks using those products are much older than the target audience. Personally I think the target audience for all the ads are for a higher crowed, I have my theory and I'll leave it at that.

=X=
Believe it or not, I was actually going to mention those dancing iPod ads as well-I thought (like the I'm a Mac ones) Apple kept those going well beyond their expiration date. By the time Bono showed up in pink silhouette I knew they had jumped the shark
kjk is offline   Reply With Quote