View Single Post
Old 06-03-2011, 06:10 PM   #5
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
So Kovid - I know you love to slag off MS over their installers (I'm neutral, they don't bother me that much) - but surely Linux isn't exactly paving the way of "how things should be done"? I mean, every day there are posts from people saying how their xyz distro version of Calibre doesn't work, and I've seen comments posted about how it is "impossible" to package Calibre in some Distros...
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote