View Single Post
Old 02-25-2011, 06:08 PM   #11
abookreader
Wizard
abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles - Keyboard, Fire, 2-US, iPhone, iPAD
Well, out of curiosity I went to my Library Overdrive site and did a quick search on Harper Collins and ePub just to see what authors this would effect

a couple of big names - Jodi Picoult, Susan Elizabeth Phillips, Kim Harrison and Debbie MacComber, Christopher Moore...

But what really popped out at me is how many children and Young Adult book series this will effect.

That just isn't right. Those 10000 word Beginning Chapter Readers shouldn't be restricted to 26 loans and a rebuy. Great job there Harper Collins. Lets stop making it easy for parents and teachers to help 3rd graders learn to read!!!!!!

That'll do wonders for your profitability 20 years from now.
abookreader is offline   Reply With Quote