View Single Post
Old 09-22-2010, 10:09 AM   #2
bill_mchale
Wizard
bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch, HPC Evo 4G LTE
Quote:
Originally Posted by matthewcplourde View Post
"Evolution" by Stephen Baxter

It was one of my favs from college, so I'm targetting it for d/l once it hits the iPad (it's on the kindle)...

Anthropologic Fantasy/Sci-Fi?

Whatever it is, I like it and recommend it... fascinating read. Any recommendations to books like it out there?
I am pretty sure its Science Fiction, not Fantasy. Baxter's ideas usually are rooted in science somewhere.

--
Bill
bill_mchale is offline   Reply With Quote