View Single Post
Old 12-22-2012, 10:29 AM   #4
roycymru
Connoisseur
roycymru has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'roycymru has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'roycymru has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'roycymru has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'roycymru has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'roycymru has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'roycymru has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'roycymru has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'roycymru has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'roycymru has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'roycymru has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'

Device: Kobo Touch
2.3.2 seems to be only for Japan at the moment, which does not mean this will also be an official update for the UK and elsewhere.

As others have asked, what do the release notes say, anyone? If it includes fixes for the bookmark isues and some fonts not being italicised properly, then it might be worth updating manually. I think we all would like some more info first.
roycymru is offline   Reply With Quote